Monday 27 January 2014

Let the games begin... but first an introduction!

Welcome to The Wolf of Gold Street, a blog about gold making and your average day in the World of Warcraft.

A bit of background about my time in WoW. I started playing during WotLK as a rogue, just enjoying the game as someone who has no clue ( My favourite noob memory was putting points in all three talent trees) and really started understanding the game once Cataclysm released and got into the PVE scene. After swapping from Rogue I went into Shaman PVE healing and then found my talent on a Prot Paladin during 4.3 (Dragon Soul) and have stuck with a Prot Paladin during MoP. 

I have created 2 - 3 guilds and formed raid teams with mates but never really worked out. I am currently a Guild Master for an 800+ member guild, Betrayed the Lore. While also controlling a few other guilds across a few other accounts.

I am starting this because, well, an in-game friend of mine is also a blogger (Tauna, A little bird gold me, check him out!) and I find that it is very entertaining to read his blogs and figured maybe I will have a shot at writing my own
I started my hunt for gold during Cata when I wanted to purchase a Vial of Sand's (40k at the time of purchase) like most players I didn't really look into how I would do it, rather I just herbed for a few hours a couple times a day and posted stacks on the AH. I earned my gold the long and hard way, now I farm my herbs and ores only moving from the AH to the mailbox, and clearly you are reading this blog to gain knowledge on how to increase your gold income and how to double your gold in a short period of time. I will cover addons, flipping, other sources and how to use them at their highest potential. I will be aiming to keep my blogs short but full of information and keeping at around a pace of 1 - 2 per week. 
 If you wish to contact me please feel free to comment below or you can tweet me @DollarbillsWoW for any specific questions I can try to help out :). I also am an active member on /r/wowgoldmaking and /r/wow. Good luck with your investments

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog and learning your ways :)

    Relatively new to the gold bloggers scene and I think finding someone who's literally just starting blogging will really help me. I'll be sure to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Look forward to bringing out some content!

      Delete